9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Netwirking Recruitment are working with a client based just on the outskirts of Newcastle City Centre that provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction industry.
This is an exciting entry level opportunity for an enthusiastic IT specialist or support agent to join our clients Newcastle based team. You will support the Customer Success team with Scheduling, implementation and licensing of software and cloud products.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Clearly communicate with customers about their software licence changes in a timely manor
* Schedule services based on internal sales orders
* Undertake software installation, licensing and module upgrades for new and existing customers.
* Carry out data migration work
* To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of software, licences and modules.
* To communicate accurate updates to internal stakeholders.
* Handle customer issues in a timely and professional manner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A strong customer service ethic and understanding of customer needs
* Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
* Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload and demonstrate a proactive approach
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot effectively
* Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Previous IT support experience
* Knowledge of SQL server (highly desirable)
* Knowledge of basic networking principles and administration (highly desirable)
* Customer Service focussed
* Strong troubleshooting ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Able to work well as part of a team and individually
* Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.