IT Support Team Lead
Location – Bristol
Salary – £30,000 + Shift allowance.
Term – Permanent role with 24/7 shift pattern.
IT Support Team Lead required for our client an international IT Services business based in Bristol.
The successful IT Support Shift Team Lead will be responsible for taking the lead role within this operational customer support team providing coaching and supervision to the Support Team. Other duties will include:
* Setting standards, monitoring performance and providing a source of experience
* Line management of a sub-team of engineers
* Influence performance and development
* Act as the point of escalation for the team, senior manager and external customers
* Deputise for the Support Manager
* Escalation of significant cases and provide coherent briefings to the managers
* Provide support in analysing data and identifying opportunities for service improvement
It is Essential that the IT Support Shift Team Lead has the following skills and experience:
* Ability to develop indepth knowledge of the companies products
* Proven experience of working in a Managed Service, ISP or Telecoms environment
* Strong communication skills and proven record in providing Customer Support
* Ability to work autonomously as well as able to seek input from others
* Experience of motivating and encouraging others
* Good relationship builder and able to maintain strong working relationships
For more information please apply ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.