Technical Support Field Engineer (2nd Line Support)
Job Title: Technical Support Field Engineer (2nd Line Support)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + Great Company Benefits and Vehicle
Start Date: ASAP
My client that have performed well during this lockdown period are in search of a talented Technical Support Field Engineer. They offer a competitive salary, work with the latest technologies and offer a great route for career progression.
Technical Support Field Engineer (2nd Line Support) Roles and Responsibilities include:
* Working in line with SLA’s resolving customer IT issues onsite.
* Troubleshooting and finding fixes for various pieces of Hardware and Software.
* Working closely with the wider team to ensure ticket data is clear and escalated appropriately.
* Upselling products and services when required.
* Resolving client backup solution issues.
* Be involved in various projects and onsite installs.
Technical Support Field Engineer (2nd Line Support) Skills and Experience required.
* Windows 7 – 10/ 10pro Support
* Microsoft Server support up to 2016 and SQL.
* Microsoft product support including, Exchange, Active Directory and office365.
* Supporting and troubleshooting VMware
* Deploying and supporting Cisco devices
* Driving Licence
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.