At Remedian, we have a passion for outstanding customer service, we are specialists in the delivery of effective and proactive I.T. Support to SME's and the Educational Sector.
Due to our continued success, we have a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join our team on a full time, permanent basis (40 hours per week)
Hours – Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (some flexibility will be required to cover service demands when required between 8am to 5pm)
Salary – £20,000 – £23,000
Location – Oldham (OL1)
What’s in it for you:
* Free Company Car Park
* Gym Membership
* Tech Scheme
* Cycle Scheme
* Good opportunities for training/professional development
* Additional day off for your Birthday (non-contractual)
Remedian’s IT Support Engineers operate in several schools providing the day-to-day onsite support in these schools. The new IT Support Engineer will be joining this team and helping to deliver the high levels of customer service and support to one of our customers.
This role will involve travel around school sites across Greater Manchester so the applicant must be able to transport themselves and equipment for work purposes. The job will require flexibility to provide cover at sites that require onsite presence.
IT Support Engineer Person Specification
We are looking for individuals with all levels of IT knowledge, who also have a keen interest in developing technologies.
Successful IT Support Engineers must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level.
IT Support Engineer Desirable Skills
* Previous experience of working in an I.T. role in a similar environment
* Prior technical exposure or experience
* Experience of using helpdesk or ticketing system software
* Basic Active Directory knowledge – creating user accounts, resetting passwords, maintaining email and security groups etc.
* Experience working with KPI's and / or in a SLA environment
* Experience of working with server hardware and / or software
* Vendor certification of the following: MS Windows System Support, Cisco knowledge – LAN / WAN and Wireless
* I.T. / I.C.T. vocational or further education qualification
IT Support Engineer Essential Attributes
* Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
* Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
* Confident, proactive and professional
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to manage workloads and competing priorities effectively
* Ability to work and record information accurately
* Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with your peers
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in the role and your ideal working hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.