IT Support Engineer
Up to £24,000 per annum Plus Benefits (see below)
Are you a determined and confident IT professional with great communication skills? Want to develop a rewarding career with a company that has a 25 year success story? If so, read on.
With over 25 years’ experience in providing peace of mind, EnablesIT is a rapidly growing IT services business with a diverse customer base. We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team and deliver an excellent level of service to our customers.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
– Respond to and resolve or escalate alerts, incidents and service requests
– Keep users regularly informed of the progress of their query
– Attend customer sites when required to resolve issues
– Continuously develop your understanding of customers’ IT environments
– Provide cover as part of our on-call rota
To join us as an IT Support Engineer, you will need proficiency in the following technologies:
– Microsoft Windows Server, 2008 R2 onwards
– Client operating systems, Windows 7 and 10, MacOS and Linux operating systems
– Mobile devices (iOS, Android etc.)
– Active Directory services
– Office 365
– Anti-virus solutions (Webroot, Sophos etc.)
– HP and Dell hardware
Other organisations may call this role Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Advisor, 1st Line Support Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Technician, IT Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Technician, or Technical Support Analyst.
What are the benefits?
– Career development opportunities
– Life assurance
– Private medical insurance
– Income insurance
– 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Webrecruit and EnablesIT are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an IT Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: full time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.