IT Support Engineer
Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000
A bespoke application provider that specialises in the healthcare sector is now looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They have a large user base across several NHS Trusts and private clinics.
You will be providing 1st/2nd line support across several applications, as well as installing software, and assisting with projects both internally and externally.
– 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
– Private Healthcare
– Pension Scheme with up to 5% employer contribution
– Hybrid working
– Flexible working hours
– Regular team social and company events
– Installing and Configuring Applications
– 1st/2nd Line Support
– Understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, Office365, and Windows OS
– Confidence in communicating with people up to the Director level
– Experience within the Healthcare sector would be beneficial
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Farnham | Basingstoke | Wokingham | Reading | Leatherhead | Woking | Bracknell | Epsom | Horsham | Crawley |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec – Facebook: @ITECCOrec – LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week – Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO – A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.