We're working with a forward-thinking and progressive technology solutions company HQ’d in Wetherby…that have just embraced a 4 day week!
Their talented team of Technical Consultants provides day-to-day support for client issues, from 1st line triage to 2nd and 3rd line resolution…and beyond. They've embraced a 4-day working week, aimed at enhancing work-life balance and boosting productivity.
They have a brilliant team of engineers and are vendor agnostic, so they support a fascinating range of technology including VMWare, Dell, Checkpoint, Cisco, Linux (Redhat, CentOS, etc), and Windows servers.
We’re helping them find IT Support Engineers who share their passion for technology and delivering exceptional customer service.
Join this trailblazing team and make a real impact with one less day in the office and more time for you!
The IT Support Team are the engine room, responsible for owning tickets as well as coordinating the majority of routine and contractual work such as patching, upgrades, hardware installations, and some lighter touch project work.
It's a full and varied role, which includes:
* Diagnosing and resolving customer issues
* Coordinating patching and upgrades to internal and client environments and infrastructure.
* Managing and ensuring timely communication of updates to customers within SLA's.
* Effectively managing open tickets to ensure a timely and efficient resolution.
* Logging all ticket progress updates, client details, and resolution information onto the internal helpdesk system.
* Conducting installation work and consultancy services at customer sites and Data Centres.
* Providing coaching and support to colleagues while contributing to the team's wiki knowledge base.
If you've got at least 12 months experience as an IT Support Engineer or related role, and you're serious about your IT career, you're going to fit right in!
* 25 days holiday rising to 29 max (+ BH’s) + additional day for birthday
* Fully funded BUPA Medical and Dental after probation + 3 x Death in Service
* Company Pension 3% Employer 5% Employee (employee can contribute more)
* 2 Weeks full pay Paternity Leave
* 12 Weeks full pay Maternity Leave + statutory for remainder of Leave
* Up to 1 month paid long-term absence + 10 Days infrequent unconnected absence paid
* £100 gross per month cost of living allowance
* Circa £50 net per month fuel contribution for traveling to work
* Free parking for office-based roles with 2 x charging points for EV’s
* Free Flu Jabs
Where you work is important – come and join a team where you'll be genuinely valued and made to feel at home from the very beginning.
FYI, you'll need a full, clean driving license and be prepared to be security vetted as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity: Humnize is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on any protected categories. It is critical to us that all employees feel valued, respected, and supported.
Please note: In accord with UK employment laws, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Eligibility verification will be requested upon the issuing of an employment offer