We have an exciting role for an IT Service Desk Analyst support to join our IT Department. As a business we have seen incredible growth over the last few years, moving from two offices to four offices in the space of two years. With expansion comes an added reliance on having the most efficient and reliable IT systems in place, along with the right team to maintain those processes and work with their colleagues on their daily IT requirements to ensure continued service for our clients. This is an exciting time to be joining the business and any successful candidate will have the benefit of working at an ambitious firm with access to a wide range of employee benefits.
The successful person for the role will have a passion for IT and how to deliver the best service for their colleagues and our clients. We are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in a service desk or technical support role is essential (2 year’s experience or more is desirable).
* Proficient in troubleshooting Windows operating system, with familiarity with M365, Active Directory, Microsoft Teams, SaaS, PaaS and basic networking concepts.
* Knowledge of Solarwinds service desk, BigHand (Dictation), Partner (case management), Oyez (legal forms), IRIS/Sage, TeamViewer would also be an advantage.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
The role comprises:
* Technical support – you will be required to provide first-line technical support to end-users via phone, remote access, email, or in-person. You will also be expected to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network-related issues, as well as guide users through step-by-step solutions in a clear and concise manner.
* Incident management – you will need to log and track incidents in the service desk ticketing system, prioritising and escalating incidents based on urgency and impact. You will be expected to ensure timely resolution of issues and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs).
* Customer service – while your colleagues are expected to deliver excellent service to our clients, the IT department is expected to deliver excellent service to our colleagues by actively listening to users and empathising with their concerns. You will need to keep end-users informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages and providing user training and support for various applications and technologies.
* Documentation – you will create and maintain accurate and detailed documentation of common issues and their resolutions, contributing to the knowledge base and ensuring it is kept updated to facilitate efficient problem resolution.
* Collaboration – in order to achieve a smooth IT service, you will need to collaborate with 2nd line support and Service Providers to resolve complex technical issues, escalating issues to appropriate team members when necessary.
* Problem management- monitoring and reporting on recurring issues to help identify root causes and prevent future incidents will be a key part of your role. You will be expected to contribute to the development of proactive solutions to common problems.
We feel it is important that our employees have a good work/life balance and so while your working hours will be 9am until 5pm, we offer all of our employees an agile working approach