IT Sales Exectutive – Cyber, IT, Support, Software – Chelmsford, Essex – to £30,000 + OTE
We are looking to grow our business, and as such, we are looking for a Sales Executive with a passion for IT & Cyber Security that has a hunter’s mentality to help achieve and grow our client base. You will work on a greenfield area to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities. We are looking for a driven, ambitious & hungry Sales Executive to start our sales team journey where the possibilities are endless.
* Your time will be spent making contact with new businesses to sell either IT Support, Cyber Security or Cloud Computing.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
* The role requires an individual with high energy, passion, and drive, with a desire to grow their career within the IT & Cyber Security industry.
* As a member of our Sales Team you will be responsible for generating your own pipeline and creating new customers through outbound prospecting.
* Ultimately you will be responsible for the whole sale cycle generating and qualifying new opportunities and managing them through the sales process to close.
* We will train you on the products & services but you will have full autonomy to decide how best to reach out to new businesses with these services.
* To manage new business relating to our IT & Cyber Security services
* To generate leads and qualify opportunities
* To actively prospect with calls, LinkedIn, Video outreach and email campaigns
* To build relationships with prospective clients
* To attend customer meetings and scoping calls
* To complete sales proposals and update customer information in the CRM system
* To be determined to build your career as part of a successful team.
* To meet agreed targets
* To manage the sales pipeline
* To analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
* To report to the CEO
Desired Experience/ Qualifications
* Preferred 2 Years’ experience in an IT sales focused role, generating new business.
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* CRM experience is preferred
* You'll be interested in cyber security and tech-savvy
* A curiosity to learn about new technologies and create ideas to sell them.
* Experience working in IT/Cyber Sales is preferable
* Understanding of solutions such as Endpoint Detection & Response & SIEM solutions
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.