IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
My client is a market leader, with over 40 years’ experience in their industry. They have an opportunity for a talented IT PROJECT COORDINATOR to work within their IT (Development) team based at their head office in Grimethorpe near Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
• To support the programme/project managers in the delivery of assigned projects.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of plans, for delivery of the end-to-end project, with clearly identified milestones.
• Ensure that development and other related activities are progressing per agreed timescales.
• Ensure regular and accurate project status is communicated to key project Stakeholders.
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
• Schedule, prepare documents and circulate promptly for project meetings,
recording actions and decisions.
• Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
• To facilitate the identification and management of key risks and issues among projects including dependencies amongst the wider programmes of work and ongoing activities.
• Act as a point of contact, for all project stakeholders.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained.
• Working with other team members, both internally and externally, always ensuring clarity and transparency on projects
• Purchase Order Management, and Invoice reconciliation.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Solid organisation and time-management skills
• Good communicator with the ability to interpret information
• Team working
• Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, with impact across all levels
• Comfortable with changing requirements and simultaneous projects; must be flexible, excellent at multitasking, and able to rapidly adapt and respond to
changes in the technical and business environments
• Experience of applying a flexible approach to suit a particular project
• Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes
• Prior experience working in the Manufacturing sector
• Experience of working with ERP, CRM, CPQ, SCM and/or PLM systems
• Experience of end-to-end project Delivery such as deployment and implementation planning and rollouts and back out plans
• Demonstrable experience in business change implementations
• Knowledge and experience using Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence) to manage projects and project documentation
• Experience of MS Project
• Experience working on an enterprise-wide transformation programme
The working hours are:
Monday to Thursday – 8.30am – 5pm (45-minute lunch)
Friday – 8.30am – 4pm (1 hour lunch)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.