Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
Currently in our 23rd year, the iomart Group continues to go from strength to strength. Having achieved our goal of reaching annual revenue of £100million and a team of over 400 people in, we want to build on this momentum to continue our success. Over the next five years, we have ambitious plans to double the size of our business, increasing our annual revenue to £200 million, and we need the best talent the industry has to offer to help us achieve this.
About the role:
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the daily running of support services. A key focus of the role will be to help drive the business forward through best in class service and customer endorsements thereby encouraging more prospects to become customers, allowing greater impact on our recurring revenue.
As an IT Operations Manager you will have accountability for delighting our customers, ensuring technical service excellence at all customer support touchpoints. You will create a motivational and learning environment that attracts the best talent in the market, and bring passion, drive, guidance and leadership to your various Teams in order to maximise technical and operational expertise.
Within the IT Operations Manager role you will also work with the other managers to implement identified changes and improvements to the running service. This will include enhancements as well as additional workload from new acquisitions.
In addition, you will work closely and collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders, developing opportunities for cross-team effectiveness and removing organisational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery.
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
* An inspirational leader and role model for their function and wider business
* A dedicated promoter of customer first culture within support teams
* Passionate, collaborative, results-oriented leader with a proven track record of inspiring and building strong performing and engaged teams
* Strategic and visionary about customer service and people development
* Experience of developing and achieving Technical Support objectives and goals
* Experience leading succession planning, recruitment and training, best coaching practices, and cross-functional initiatives
* Experience of running IT Service Desks
* Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
* Excellent data analysis skills
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others
* Demonstrated financial and contract management skills
* Experience working in ITIL framework for service delivery
* Excellent operational delivery skills with a proven record of delivering plans and projects within timescale and budget
The following experience would be beneficial, but is not essential:
* Experience within a cloud solutions/hosting environment
* Experience leading a Technical/ IT Service Desk
What we can offer you:
* Hybrid & flexible working
* Competitive salary
* Flexible Benefits scheme allowing you to select the benefits that suit your needs
* Supported training and development to help you progress within your career
* Holiday Trading Scheme – buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
* Travel Loans – unsecured interest free travel loans to assist employees
* ShareSave/SAYE – buy shares in the company at a discounted rate
* Day off in your Birthday Month
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Long service benefits – additional annual leave and access to private healthcare
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.