Are you looking to join a growing organisation? Do you have experience within IT? This could be the role you have been searching for.
As an IT Field Engineer, you will be responsible for providing onsite support and basic level installs for our customers, along with completing scheduled contractual visits.
Successful candidates must have proven experience of supporting existing desktop/server infrastructures as well as providing onsite services to customers.
* Ensure Field Engineer support tickets are updated and completed within SLA
* Perform scheduled contract visits at customer sites and complete relevant documentation
* Attend customer sites and troubleshoot IT issues which cannot be resolved remotely by the Network Operations Centre
* Install and configure new hardware and software at customer sites
* Identify areas to upsell products and services to existing customers
* Cover 1st, 2nd or 3rd Line support teams when required within the Network Operations Centre
* Previous experience in a Field based role would be an advantage, however full training will be provided,
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Fault analysis and organisational skills are required to ensure all issues are resolved based on criticality for all our customers.
* The ability to meet contracted SLA’s.
You will have proven experience with the technologies listed below, ideally with a Microsoft MCP (Windows Server 2012 and above):
* Windows Server (2012, 2012 R2, 2016 & 2019)
* Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, WDS and WSUS
* Veeam Backup & Replication
* Sophos Anti-Virus
* Basic TCP/IP, switching and routing configuration and installation
* Firewall and VPN configuration
* Corporate wireless systems
It would also be beneficial to have experience of:
– Microsoft SCCM, InTune and AutoPilot
– VMware ESX/ESXi and vCenter
– Exchange (2013, 2016) and Exchange Online
– Office 365 Technologies (Sharepoint, OneDrive etc)
– Citrix XenDesktop
– Microsoft Hyper-V
– SAN Technologies
Our client are proud to be a successful, purpose-driven organisation that is on an exciting journey to achieve an annual turnover of £100m by 2025.
We invest in our people so they are experts in their field, excel within their environment and continue on a journey of growth and development, personalised to them.
Our client are committed to ensuring all of their employees feel truly valued and appreciated for the work that they do, every day!
– A base salary of up to £30,000 per annum
– An annual bonus scheme of £3,000, paid quarterly
– Hybrid working structure with the flexibility to work from home for part of the week
– Company car
– Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service
– An enhanced family leave package to support you and your growing family
– 4x annual salary Life insurance policy
– Access to confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme and wellbeing support including a 24-hour GP service and physiotherapy
– Due to the nature of our clients, enhanced DBS is essential
– Although most of our customers are within the South West, the successful candidate may need to travel further afield upon occasions
If you are interested in this role, Please get in touch with:
Jordan / Dan
(phone number removed) Option 2