An excellent position has just arisen for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a global organisation with a strong level of experience providing 1st and 2nd line support, this role will offer a diverse range of daily tasks and involves conversing regularly with a multitude of internal stakeholders, starting ASAP and paying up to £35,000 per annum!
The Infrastructure Services team provides the technical skills for the operation, support and maintenance of the group IT infrastructure including Distribution Centres and application elements such as messaging, server and desktop management, mobile technologies, networking and voice. Working with the service desk, project teams and external vendors is a key responsibility.
Key accountability's/primary responsibilities:
· Exceptional engineer, capable of taking ownership for critical infrastructure
· 2+ year's experience working in a busy multi-site support team.
· Experience of providing support and an understanding of the challenges of the retail
· Ability to manage full project life cycle for small – medium sized projects.
· Pragmatic thinker who can effectively work in or with project teams delivering
· Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers.
· Happy to be included in the 24×7 call out service as part of the agreed rota.
Technical Skills Essential:
*MS Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
*MS Office 2016.
*Office 365 Cloud Support
*Active Directory and Microsoft core services, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
*Experience working with Zebra and Honeywell products, including Hand Held Terminals,
FLT Terminals and label printers
*Experience of working with a voice and label-based picking system ideally
*Understanding of distribution, fleet management, warehouse management systems and
*Dell server, workstation and laptop
*Virtualisation using VMWare vSphere 6.5
*Mobile Device Management
*LAN and WAN troubleshooting
*IP Voice and Telephone support
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.