Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Software Development to join the team.
Job Title: Head of Software Development – IoT/Telco
Salary: £80K – 100K per annum + Package
Do you have experience leading international software development teams within the telco or IoT space? Are you looking to work within a fast-paced target driven environment? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing organisation with the scope for progression?
Head of Software Development – Telco – About Us:
Our client is a leading provider of Telco services with offices and customers across the globe. They are a fast-paced service orientated organisation who have grown considerably over recent years. In order to continue to drive growth, they are looking to bring onboard an experienced Head of Software Development who can lead a strong technical geographically dispersed team.
Head of Software Development – Telco – The Role:
This is a key role for the organisation and are looking to bring on board a solid people manager and implementer who can lead a team of 50 individuals based across the UK and Europe. The role will report into the Group MD and be responsible for maintaining and refining technical operations, lead on large projects alongside responsibility for the customer network and technology operations.
Head of Software Development – Telco – Key Responsibilities:
– Lead a technical team of over 50 individuals, driving improvements in methodologies and principals
– Drive transformations and new designs around a micro-services structure
– Conduct research to improve the technological assets of the company and evaluate the new technology and/or service providers
Head of Software Development – Telco – Experience:
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IoT or Telecommunications environment
– Experience leading large technical and experienced teams
– Track record of delivering large scale business transformation projects
– Sound knowledge of AWS, GCP and Azure
The successful candidate will have worked previously for a similar service or subscription-based organisation previously.
You will have worked as a Head of Technology, Technology Director, Head of Software Development, Head of Development, Software Development Director or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Software Development opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now to find out further information on this role!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.