Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer required for a large retail company whose offices are based near Mansfield. The Full Stack Developer will join the IT department, specialising in developing solutions for their buying department. Their responsibilities will include developing features for the supplier website, writing and enhancing applications used throughout the buying department, designing and maintaining databases, and much, much more. The company are a very data-oriented company therefore strong SQL and database programming skills are essential
On offer is a competitive salary up to £50,000 + benefits package. Remote working for 2 – 3 days a week can be negotiated if necessary.
Key Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer include:
* Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
* Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
* Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
* Agile Development Process.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
* Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
* Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
* Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
* Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects
Essential Skills / Experience include:
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures or Oracle PL-SQL
* C# including WebAPI
* HTML 5 / CSS
Desired Skills / Experience include:
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Azure DevOps
* Windows Forms
* ASP.NET Core
* Excel / VBA
* Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.