About The Role
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Full Stack Developer to focus on our digital product and service offerings. You will play a key role helping to develop and deliver our industry-leading digital products and services. In the short term you will build new capability from scratch, turning your hand to any area and diving into the detail when required. In the long term you will specialise nearer the front end, helping us to grow the right capability for our clients.
You will work alongside an internal team of Product Owners, UX/UI Developers and Software Engineers, as well as supporting the growth of the team.
In all our sales sectors – Medical, Consumer and Industrial – we are working to leverage the power of connectivity, cloud storage & processing and analytics to enable new solutions and insights for our customers.
* A degree in computer science or engineering subject
* Experience of developing user-centric desktop and mobile applications
* Experience deploying cloud hosted solutions
* Full Software development life cycle experience, from conception through roll-out, to production, testing, deployment, and maintenance
* A solid understanding of agile software development concepts and methodologies
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools
* Proven experience of working with API’s in a microservice architecture
* Experience of working with offshore strategic partners
* Experience of creating serverless solutions
Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) is an end-to-end innovation partner, propelling global brands and ambitious start-ups to success. We build breakthrough products and services – from insight to ideas, prototypes to production – bringing innovation to life. Our teams are multi-disciplinary, uniting scientific rigor, design ingenuity, and engineering excellence for consumer, healthcare, and industrial clients. People-centred, deeply collaborative, and – above all – expert, we’re uniquely positioned to shape the future for consumers, patients, and industry. Even our ownership model is innovative: We’re 100% owned by our employees, ensuring an open culture and a total commitment to our projects’ success. As part of our benefits package we offer:
* flexible working
* a discretionary bonus
* excellent learning and development opportunities
* a 12% non-contributory pension
* private healthcare
* share incentive plan
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.