We are working with a client with an opening for a DevOps Engineer to join on a contract basis.
– Experience as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer with AWS
– Experience in Serverless Framework
– Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices.
– Create and Implement Jenkins Jobs using Scripted Pipeline & DSL.
– Expertise in with Docker and Kubernetes deployments and troubleshooting.
– Strong working knowledge of kubectl.
– Good working knowledge of HELM package manager in Kubernetes.
– Good working knowledge of monitoring and alerting with Prometheus and Grafana.
– Good understanding of ELK stack, SonarQube and Hashicorp Vault.
– Experience with Terraform.
– Good understanding of PKI.
– Good understanding of AWS Infrastructure and Cost optimization.
– Experience using one of more languages – Python, Java, groovy, and bash scripting.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.