Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Compensation: Attractive salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time
Role ID SF40262
This is a great opportunity for someone to join us as a Desktop Support Analyst to maintain, support and implement the desktop environments at a second line level including fault fix, swap out of equipment and request fulfilment as required across Babcock International Group
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual who is comfortable working across a multi-disciplined IT environment and diverse business.
What will you be doing?
As a Desktop Support Analyst you will provide 2nd Line desktop support to users in a MS Win7 and Win10 environment.
Your duties will include:
* Configuring and providing support for business use mobile devices.
* Answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
* Working with a service desk tool to ensure requests are logged, updated and closed to agreed SLA's.
* Resolving any problems/queries relating to the PC's, laptops, Printers, LAN, Video conference, and other IT and telecommunications systems.
* Liaising with by 3rd line teams to provide support to server and network equipment.
* Maintaining Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
The experience you'll bring
* Knowledge of the ITIL environment and process essential
* Experience of working in a Service Delivery environment
* Proven experience of working in accordance with Service Level Agreements
* Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
* You must hold or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing Date: 24th November 2021
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.