Are you a Data Engineer looking to join a world-class machine learning and big data analytics team?
Do you want to be a part of a machine learning and research team who are creating next generation technology to be deployed in the real world?
Do you want to be involved in developing high volume data engineering products working with a highly intelligent team of machine learning engineers?
The role of the Data Engineer ;
What you generate will make it easier for our Machine Learning Engineers and Researchers to develop new models and connect with new clients. You'll accomplish this by creating high-volume data engineering products, merging data from numerous sources into a single stream, constructing Data Pipelines, creating the Data Schema for the connected Data Model, and leading the Data Engineering discipline.
The Successful Data Engineer will have the following skills and experience;
• 2+ years of experience creating and managing 2D/3D databases and pipelines.
• Data lifecycle management experience in order to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions for our ETL process
• Proven ability to write complex SQL/NoSQL queries
• Proven expertise and experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
• Knowledge of how to create data models, schemas, and data mapping documents
• Working knowledge of the distributed data processing platforms listed below: Hadoop, Spark
• Ability to work independently
• Effective communicator of complicated facts and methodologies to experts and non-experts
• Experience with software development version control and engineering concepts
The successful Data Engineer will join an organisation that is truly pushing the technological boundaries of asset management, retail analytics, supply chain and manufacturing. You will develop novel innovations within an organisation that has patented AI / machine learning technology, that creates intelligent optimisation of processes that will revolutionise the ecommerce, retail, and manufacturing industries. You will work with leading minds in the industry, and will be offered share capital in the company, enabling lucrative long-term opportunities. Therefore, if you are an intelligent, bright-minded Data Engineer who is truly able to succeed by working on complex, critical technological challenges, this may be the opportunity for you. To be considered for the position of Data Engineer please apply today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.