Hoist Finance is a leading debt restructuring partner to international banks whose aim is to support customers in becoming debt free, contributing to a society where people are given the opportunity to repay their debts in a dignified and sustainable manner!
Due to restructuring, a new vacancy has arisen for a Data Engineer. This is an exciting time to join the business where you will be integrating data from all types of sources into the Hoist Data Platform. You will be modelling and maintaining a consildated data model aligning all countires.
* 3 years experience in a Data Engineer role
* Good knowledge with either SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
* Extensive knowledge of BI Stack Design and Implementation
* Preferable knowledge of one of the follwing: Snowflake, DBT, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Devops, Azure Functions, Powershell
* Preferable knowledge and experience with Microsoft BI Stack
* Experience in working with BI reporting tools e.g. Tableau is an advantage
As a Data Engineer you will:
* Develop data integration flows from source systems into the Hoist Finance data platforms
* Develop data flows and create data models for the data vault enterprise in the Hoist Data platform
* Maintain and Support Hoists various data platforms both in the cloud and on premise
* Analyse and contribute to the design of the solution for business specific requirements within the data area
* Work proactively on securing the data platform to be stable and future proof.
This is a role not to be missed. To apply, please send your CV ASAP! An excellent package is on offer as well as the chance to progress your career. This is a Hybrid Role with 3 days home working and 2 days in the office