£30,000 – Base + Benefits
My client are a global leader in AI and Cyber Technology with over 1,000 members of staff worldwide. Due to ongoing growth, they now require a passionate and dedicated Data Analyst to join the team in the London office.
The successful candidate will join a cutting edge technology business with leading machine learning and mathematical software within the cyber-security industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
* Responsible for assisting the management and refining of the company databases as they prepare for a large scale digital transformation project.
* The successful candidate will have experience working with large databases, in particular a solid understanding of SQL, and be able to modernize data management.
* Working with different departments to discuss requirements and be able to describe conceptually the improvements that are required to senior management.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
* Minimum 2:1 degree
* At least 1 year experience within a similar role
* Good knowledge of Data Warehousing
* Skilled in SQL Queries
* Knowledge of PowerBI or equivalent Analytical Platforms Experience with data modelling, data manipulation and data visualization, data cleansing.
* A willingness to learn and progress
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.