Exciting opportunity for dynamic Business Development Manager with experience in the Cyber Security sector
Copello is working with a standout security consultancy who specialise in Penetration Testing and Security Assessing as they continue to grow and increase their presence in the UK market. With an ambitious, strategic path for growth, a Business Development Manager is required to secure new opportunities and play a key role in driving this next phase in the consultancy's commercial development.
The Business Development Manager will work with a high degree of autonomy to identify and secure new business opportunities. They will network, generate leads, book and attend meetings and work closely with technical experts to develop appropriate testing strategies, generate subsequent proposals and manage client relationships to ensure the successful delivery of security testing projects into both public and private sector organisations.
– Demonstrable experience in developing and securing new business opportunities
– Experience in Cyber Security, Information Security or related field
– Knowledge of Penetration Testing approaches, principles and standards
– Comfortable working with technical officers to tailor testing solutions
– Able to operate both autonomously and as part of a team
– Strong communication skills and a logical, structured approach to work
– Good organisational skills
Not required although the ability to get SC would be beneficial
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.