We are currently recruiting an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, for a sector leading company that are based in London. You will be responsible for helping manage the upkeep, delivery, availability and futures within the Infrastructure Team.
* Deliver infrastructure management for all the services ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and performance of systems.
* Work with the Head of Corporate Infrastructure to deliver a timeline of solutions, upgrades and capability.
* Responsible for managing a cloud based network across multiple locations
* Consult and implement infrastructure components of the security strategy.
* Experience with Cloud/Server/Networking workplace technology delivery and support
* Solid experience in deploying and supporting a complex Palo Alto network (Certifications advantageous)
* Strong knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS and Google (Certifications advantageous)
* Infrastructure as code – CI/CD experience ideally Terraform
Why you should apply for this job-
* Ongoing progression and development.
* Sector leading organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.