Business Development Manager – Manchester
A leading innovation partner in the UK is looking to recruit an office based Business Development Manager to drive growth in the United Kingdom & Internationally, based within their Manchester offices.
They have over 30 staff internationally and looking to expand their client base in the UK after some success, starting with Manchester and the North West.
My client is a software house that can build bespoke software solutions for their clients whether a completely new development, App or re-engineering an existing platform. They have expertise in various areas of tech including in Ruby and Flutter where their expertise is second to none.
If you have what it takes and looking for a fresh challenge within a rapidly expanding tech consultancy then read on…….
They are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional, preferably with 3-4 years experience selling in software development capability, IT solutions, web development or App development.
* Generating and developing new business; targeting companies and growing the account base
* Maintaining and increasing revenue through advance account management activity after developing the prospects into accounts
* Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
* Compile and present internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports – pipeline/YTD Sales vs Targets
* Keeping the management team informed of any significant developments with key and target customers
* Presenting to high level clients throughout the North West (as and when required) – predominantly in Manchester but also looking across the UK & Internationally
* Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
* Closing deals directly and growing these accounts
* Experience in software sales, SAAS, technology solutions sales, software development sales / outsourcing is essential (3-4 years minimum)
* Strong sales and negotiation experience within the same
* New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing deals
* Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
* Ability to translate the needs of prospects into sales opportunities
* Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's / Sales Targets
* Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
* Must be a strong closer and be able to demonstrate through past sales figures
The benefits / salary + package:
* A highly competitive basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 per year
* Fantastic uncapped commission structure (OTE of £45k per year in the first year)
* 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Great Opportunities for Promotion as the company expands
* Other excellent benefits and perks
To be considered for the role CLICK APPLY Below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.