Job title: Business Development Executive
Salary: Basic at £24K with OTE at £32K
Are you looking for a graduate opportunity that offers you an excellent starting salary and a chance to work in the fast-paced world of IT? Would you like a role that has a fully formed training program from the onset that will develop you into an accomplished employee? If so then a role with our client as a Business Development Executive could be the opportunity for you.
With an impressive resume that includes being shortlisted in the top 20 cloud companies, our client is currently recruiting for driven graduates that thrive of the idea of facilitating lead generation and communicating with prospect clients.
The company has a myriad of benefits for successful applicants that include:
– Basic starting salary of £24,000 with Y1 OTE at £32,000
– Fantastic healthcare packages
– Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
– Various progression opportunities within 12-18 months (dependent on performance)
– Fun and social work culture
– Wide variety of company travel opportunities
– Childcare vouchers provided by the company
As a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
– Researching target businesses and honing in on who the key decision makers are
– Communicating with prospect clients through a variety of channels
– Achieving the initial 4 SQL targets a month
– Actively developing your commercial understanding of industry trends and changes
– Educated to degree level with a grade of 2:2 or above
– Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
– Strong commercial acumen
– Target driven and ambitious
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.