Business Analyst – Manchester – Software Development
Are you a Business Analyst excited by working with the latest Cloud Tech? Would you like to be instrumental in the delivery of integrations and customor feature requests in a high profile industry?
What you will be doing?
· Manage a cross-functional team through all aspects of software product development, managing multiple projects from Inception through the lifecycle
· Manage delivery in collaboration with internal and potentially client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking reporting and governance.
· Provide support to end users so that the success of a project can be
– Participate in pre-sales activity for Client facing development work, contributing to proposal content as required.
What you will need
– Fully understand the software development life cycle and have a vast background working within technology.
– Ideally experience in the delivery of SaaS or product software development, in commercial environment.
– Advocate of Agile/Lean frameworks and principles – including tools and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile
What you will get?
– Salary between £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
– 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
– Flexible approach to the working week
– Continuous Personal Development – Actively encouraged to partipcate in certifcation in new tech
*Please send me your CV by clicking the apply button to be considered for this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.