Our client’s technology builds the tools to fully automate regulatory compliance in the financial industry. They have established themselves as a leading developer of innovative software solutions. We’re looking for a highly skilled Backend Developer to join their ambitious team
Building a fault tolerant distributed system is an interesting challenge, and we’d love to hear from you.
Working with a team of ambitious and highly driven engineers using methodologies like TDD, Kanban, pair programming and CI/CD.
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Provide training and support to internal teams
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
Follow emerging technologies
Tools and Tech: you will use and be experienced with:
• Python (3)
• Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
• Working knowledge of CMS framework
• You should be comfortable working alongside a team with problem solving skills
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Hands on experience with programming in Python
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.