SII UK – ACCOUNT MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries (Not limited too):
Aerospace & Defence
Banking & Finance
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Join us and enjoy what makes being a FUNgineer.
As we continue to grow, SII UK are recruiting an Account Exec/ Business Development Manager who will have the ability and passion to operate across multiple technology and business domains.
You should thrive on variety and enjoy driving operational strategy across a complex landscape, as well as working closely with key senior stakeholders both from an SII and a Client perspective.
You will be instrumental in building and maintaining close and trusted relationships whilst influencing the direction of travel in favour of SII and the solutions we’re proud to offer.
You will also be expected to shape new work, lead the technical development of commercial proposals.
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the MD, your mission will be to develop SII UK with a lot of autonomy. You will:
* Be responsible for the development of your own business unit. You will identify sales opportunities and key individuals within clients’ organisations. You will negotiate and close deals, and manage contracts with our customers
* Define resources and investments to ensure the successful development of the projects. You will recruit, manage and follow careers of your #FUNgineer® team
* Manage your P&L, project turnover and profitability. You will be responsible for weekly reports to the management and at times report to HR/Finance Teams
* Have your objectives be defined in line with the overall SII UK strategic plan. They will also be based on your forecasting, pre-sales procedures (responses to call for tenders), and be involved in the recruitment process;
* Work closely with the French, German and Spanish teams to get the knowledge of the customers and references of the company
* Implement the #FUNgineer® concept among employees and be a UK ambassador of the concept
* Manage team of engineers to ensure their wellbeing and address any issues and ensure they are meeting client targets
* Build, develop and maintain deep domain knowledge in our key sectors
* Strategic Roadmap Development
* Lead the development of forward views of technology and technology implementation
* Produce plans for future acquisition of technology solutions to meet business drivers
* Technology Delivery
* Take ownership of SII's technology delivery model
* Client Relationships
* Build and maintain “trusted partner” relationships with empowered client stakeholders
* Establish regular business-led conversations to build a future plan with SII UK capabilities at the core
* Lead the introduction of innovation within the remit of our client relationships
* Business Development
* Contribute to bids and new client acquisition & providing bid response material
* Present at externally facing events to cement SII’s reputation and establish productive vendor relationships
We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate their experience across the following:
* You have 2+ years’ experience, in a Recruitment environment as either a Business Developer and/or as a Recruiter. Having personally sourced, developed and recruited for companies within a specialist area i.e. IT & Technology Engineering
* Knowledge of the Aerospace and Defence industry would be beneficial but not essential for the role.
* In addition an Engineering Degree within Mechanical, Aerospace, Defense or related subject would be desirable.
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you are full of energy, and you are an autonomous and rigorous person with a high technical interest. You have proven good commercial and communication skills.
* You have ambition and you will be convinced by the opportunity of a fast growing business with strong opportunities of career evolution and attractive bonus.
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover & Income Protection –
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
Corporate access to the Udemy platform
* If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance, please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar, however certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.