Account Executive – Energy & Utilities
£80-110k Base + Bonus + Benefits
UK Wide – Any UK Office Location as a base (please enquire)
Our Energy & Utilities’ Industry Sector is looking for an exceptional account executive to support our continued growth in the UK Energy & Utilities Sector, following a period of sustained growth.
Reporting to a UK E&U Sub-Sector Market Head and working with Global leaders, you will join an existing team of account executives and sales professionals, leveraging our group capabilities in the development of long-term client relationships and business value.
The Focus of your role
* You will be responsible for a key account or portfolio of accounts, building client intimacy, account strategy, sales and managing the operations & performance of the account P&L.
* As part of the role you will engage pursuit teams, identify proactive propositions, develop winning sales plans and drive the account performance to support growth.
* You’ll have strong client networking skills, building relationships across the accounts stakeholder community, forge strong trust-based relationships and engage the breadth of the business’s global service lines to hit agreed budgets for sales, revenue, profitability and investment.
* You will be a member of the sub-sector market unit, supporting the wider go-to-market strategy and our competitive differentiation in order to support growth plans.
* You will be expected to lead by example, demonstrate sales acumen, form and be part of effective teams and a clear desire and ambition to be recognised as a high-performer and future leader in our business.
* Key for the role will be your sales experience in addition to a degree of knowledge of the Energy and Utilities market, client business drivers and your ability to identify solutions and insights to build credibility.
* Over time, you will develop an awareness of the broad set of company capabilities through strategy, innovation, digital transformation, technology, infrastructure and business process outsourcing.
* You will not likely be an expert in all of these, but you will be able to leverage your industry knowledge and credibility to bring the power of the company’s expertise to support you in developing client business.
What you’ll bring
You are likely to be an experienced sales associate in the E&U market. Specifically, you will bring:
* Strong sales experience including exposure to sizeable deals and complex programme.
* A track record of relationship building with client executives
* Industry insights on the role of digital, strategic advisory partners and potential to exploit next generation digital solutions
* Experience of managing an account P&L and disciplines within account forecasting and performance reporting.
* Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business.
* Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
* Experienced in opportunity qualification and bid management disciplines, controls & winning sales plans.
* Knowledge of the digital industry, key players, points of differentiations, offers and broad capabilities.
* Drive, determination and ambition to lead a high-performing account and team.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Tyler Jenkins @ 83 Zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.