Unlock Your Potential: Join our client as a 2nd Line Support Engineer
Are you an experienced 2nd Line Engineer eager to elevate your skills to the 3rd Line? Have you recently excelled in an IT Support company (MSP) and are now seeking a dynamic environment to further your career?
Look no further! We present you with an exciting opportunity…
Our client is a highly successful MSP committed to delivering exceptional customer service by cultivating personal relationships and acting as a reliable IT partner. Recognising that IT is more than just computers, they strive to make their clients' IT systems work seamlessly. Join a reputable company that consistently achieves excellence.
2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £28,000 – £37,000
Location: Finchley, N3
As a vital member of a dedicated IT team, you will:
* Provide IT support for technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
* Offer technical support at the network level, including WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
* Implement and support remote access solutions such as VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
* Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts, responding through service tickets
* Maintain and review system documentation in ConnectWise and IT Glue
To thrive in this role, you need experience in:
* Microsoft Operating Systems, Desktop, and Server (including Small Business Server)
* Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, Office 365
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Network administration, including firewalls, shares, permissions, configurations, CCNA, etc.
* Recent experience in an MSP (IT Support Company) is essential
* Experience in installing, supporting, and administering technologies like:
* Windows Server, Windows Desktop OS
* Virtualized systems, cloud systems
* Backup and disaster recovery systems
* Remote Monitoring and Maintenance (RMM) systems
* Service Desk Systems
* Mac OS X
* Why Join Us:
This is your chance to be part of a rapidly expanding company that values its staff. They invest in your growth through training and development, focusing on individual strengths. If you're ready for a new challenge and want to contribute to their success, apply now and take the next step in your career journey!
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search