Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile NHS organisation, you will be provide 2nd line support to end users across a number of local sites within the surrey area (expenses paid) as well as being involved in kit surveys and managing assigned mini projects/workloads.
For this role you MUST drive and have your own transport.
* Provide 2nd and some 3rd line support to end users (software and hardware) within MS environment
* Build Windows 10 computers as instructed following predesigned procedures
* Demonstrate approved end user advice as instructed
* Provide verbal updates and reports to the Project Manager as required
* Dispose of old equipment following procedures
For this position you need to be able to drive and have your own transport as you will be required to travel to local sites in the East Surrey area (expenses paid)
This position is to start ASAP and will pay up to £11.94 + HP PAYE p/h or £14.61 umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.