4 ON 3 OFF ROTATING DAY AND NIGHTS – 7AM – 7PM & 7PM – 7AM
My client specialises in providing clients with flexible, resilient and cost-effective colocation, connectivity and cloud products and services. It enjoys very high customer loyalty based primarily on the reliability of its services and the quality and availability of its technical delivery and support. Recognised by Deloitte as one of the fastest 500 growing technology companies in the EMEA.
Our client provide an exceptional professional sponsored training scheme which will see you achieve your: CompTIA A+, N+, Server+ and your CCNA.
A basic knowledge of the following will be required:
* Ability to build computers
* Windows 2003 / 2008 administration
Duties expected to be carried out:
* First Line Technical Support (Keeping customers informed and up to date via our ticketing system and by phone)
* Basic Server Administration
* Basic Network/Switch Administration
* Server Cabinet Provisioning
* Cable Runs and Patching
* Domain registration/renewal support
* Website hosting support / Email and DNS configuration
* Installing and maintaining a Windows Server Operating system
* Operational checks on network security and mechanical & electrical equipment
* Basic security checks, monitoring and access authorisation
The right candidate will be expected to work with the existing day and night shift support staff to ensure a smooth handover of any on-going issues and updates on any projects they are currently working on. This will be an ideal position for someone who wants to gain experience of working in a rapidly growing commercial data centre. On the job training and qualification building is part of the development programme offered to all technical engineers and where possible, the client pays for all examinations and qualification costs.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER PROGRESSION.
Please contact Nick Shepherd on (phone number removed) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.