Focus 5 Recruitment are working to recruit a 1st Line IT Support Engineer for an ambitious and growing IT Consultancy with offices in the Runcorn area. A real success story from the North-West, this Microsoft Gold Partner is now 200 people + and is planning to double that in the next 2 years.
As a 1st Line Support Consultant, you will be responsible for working directly with the end users, offering 1st line technical support via email, ticketing system and telephone, performing fixes where possible and escalating where necessary.
* Providing 1st line support
* Providing internal and remote support for IT related issues for all company users
* Assist with the general administration of the network
* Installation and configuration of software and hardware
* Promote and maintain internal customer relationships
* University degree and/or IT related qualifications
* Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
* Experience working within Professional Services
* Knowledge of Windows 2012/16, Active Directory administration and Group Policy
* Good knowledge of network infrastructure including TCP/IP
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows 10, Office 2016
* Good troubleshooting/ analytical skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
* Knowledge of VMware
* Knowledge of Veeam Backup and replication software
* Knowledge of Information Security (ISMS, ISO 27001)
* Experience working in a Managed Service Provider
If you would like to hear more about the position, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and I'll be in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.