Our Client develops bespoke software solutions, focusing on but is not limited to the oil and gas industry. As a software engineer you will work as part of a technical team headed up by a lead engineer. Your core focus will be product delivery with opportunities to take on further responsibilities to further your career. You will work with cutting edge technology, will contribute to and help maintain a quality code base. Flexible starting hours are between 7:30am and 10am, with home working possibilities when circumstances dictate.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience working with teams.
• Be driven.
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of delivering quality code.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Product delivery.
• Contribute and help maintain a quality code base.
• Desirable Skills: .Net core – Angular cli – NoSQL (Mongo, Graph, DocumentDB) – SSO – AAD – Blue Beam integrations – BIM – RFID – Commissioning Systems – RFID – Mechanical/Electrical engineering background
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/60002 →