The 2nd Line/Desktop engineer will be responsible for the overall monitoring and action IT support tickets for over 1000 employees covering 6 sites within the UK. However this role will be to primarily support the user-base and environment in our Oxford and Reading offices. The 2nd Line engineer will be monitoring both software and hardware issues and have a strong technical experience of managing tickets through ServiceNow; and rigorous documentation of problem resolution, root cause analysis, and all changes to the environment.
Other key experiences include:
* Relevant technical experience in a distributed end-user environment, MS Windows, MS Office
* Network Printing and Multi-function devices, with follow-me printing/scanning
* Proven structured and analytical problem solving ability
* Active Directory administration
* Ability to work well individually as part of a wider team, along with external suppliers
This role will suit someone who has come from a strong ServiceNow and is looking enhance their overall IT infrastructure skills.
This role will pay within the region of around £170 (LTD) per day.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126566 →