This is a home-based role with a thriving, established software house who has aggressive growth plans. They have exciting projects on the horizon and are looking for passionate, technically driven individuals to help them expand their product. Our client offers a highly competitive salary, great career progression, optional remote working, and pension scheme.
Our ideal candidate will be a skilled, enthusiastic Web Developer with proven design and build skills, looking to join a team of talented developers, all masters of their craft, developing multiple products.
• Experience, preferably 2+ years, as a Web Developer or similar role designing modern responsive sites.
• Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wire framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
• Proficiency in designing interfaces and design proposals using tools such as Balsamiq, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar products.
• Experience creating sites using Content Management Systems.
• Experience with Issue Tracking software such as YouTrack or Jira.
• Experience using Git version control.
• Good standard of written & oral communication skills.
• Can-do attitude with a desire to improve our products within a fast-paced environment.
• Able to manage workload, prioritise tasks and participate in the development team meetings.
• Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
• Design and build modern, engaging websites for customers.
• Develop both new sites and templates as well as enhancements to existing projects.
• Create assets for customer sites.
• Take an active role throughout the process from conception to implementation, helping to define how the site will look and work.
• Ensure our sites meet accessibility, compatibility, and responsiveness requirements.
• Work closely with the Development and Product Managers to shape solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Collaboration with clients to understand their requirements for new or existing projects.
• Identify and help resolve issues reported by customers and our QA team.
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to join a fun, vibrant and energetic company as a Web Developer, then send your CV now!
£35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.