My Client is a progressive Internet based company that specialises in a real-time services and web application management systems.
With an innovative and progressive business culture the company provides real-time bidding to internet bidders to participate in auctions taking place nationally and internationally. It also provides a web-based auction management system to assist auction houses in every aspect of their business from creating auctions to collecting payment. To compliment these services the company now provides a fully integrated website service with CMS facilities.
Their commitment to quality and ease-of-use has allowed them to create an enviable reputation within the industry.
You will need to be talented with a natural aptitude and strong passion for web development.
In return the role will offer you involvement creating cutting-edge web based applications utilising the latest technologies, in a friendly, dynamic and focused environment. With ownership of your own projects you will be given the chance to flourish as you gain more experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree qualification in computer science or related subject, or more than 3 years’ commercial software development experience
· 2+ years commercial programming experience (using any server-side language, PHP, .NET, Coldfusion etc)
· CSS & HTML experience
· SQL Server & SQL scripting experience
· Understanding of web security, accessibility and usability
· Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
· Excellent communication skills to explain technical subjects to non-technical people
· Understanding of server technologies (Windows, AWS, Azure etc)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.