Here at EUSA Pharma, we are constantly evolving, with a huge focus on innovation and an emphasis on what do we do and how can we do it better. This mid-level Web Developer role is a result of our drive to innovate across our global business. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of websites and applications for internal and external use, whilst employing best practices at all stages of the development lifecycle. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a highly rewarding and exciting company. We offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, plus excellent career development and remote/hybrid working.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
* Demonstrable experience developing web solutions with established Content Management
* Knowledge of software development using PHP and OOP methodologies.
* Knowledge of common hosting stacks, e.g. Apache/NGINX/MySQL etc.
* Experience building impactful user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
* Demonstrable and thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
* Awareness of common security problems, including OWASP top 10, how to exploit and mitigate.
* Ability to initiate new ideas to address business requirements.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet project objectives.
* Eagerness to learn and develop new skills, keeping well informed of new trends in web development.
* Knowledge of using web analytics and reporting.
You demonstrate interest in others – you care about how the service you deliver affects your colleagues and team – evident in your eagerness to respond, give more than expected, keep people informed.
You are honest and open – if you make mistakes, you own up to them and work hard to resolve them – if you don't know something, you push yourself to find out or ask for guidance rather than bluff.
You want to be the best you can be – professional, approachable, enthusiastic – you take pride in getting it right first time and delivering the complete job – you are eager to learn and take on more responsibility.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Additional European languages an advantage but not essential.
Relevant I.T qualifications or computer/technological education programme.
Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.