About this role:
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities focusing on Geospatial solutions in an Agile team.
• Responsible for software development and software testing.
• Communicate with the customers, gather their requirements and obtain feedback.
• Responsible for upskilling the less experienced members of the team.
• Provide useful input in meetings and challenges the team with new ideas.
• Be a problem solver, enabling data insight to solve our real-world technical problems in an agile environment
• Plan your own work to meet given objectives and processes.
• Have some responsibility for reviewing the work of others
Previous experience as a software developer in an agile environment
• Qualified to degree level or with experience of technical delivery
• Practicing Technical Engineering Professional
• Ability to take substantial personal responsibility, ownership and autonomy
Ability to make technical decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
• Ability to perform broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
• Most importantly, self-motivated and able to learn on the job.
Experience in: Python, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Bamboo, Ansible, AWS, Linux.
Does this role appeal to you?
If the answer to this is YES then hit the apply button now or contact the relevant consultant below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.