Torquay, Devon (currently remote working)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual with a passion for all things design to join the friendly, creative team at it’seeze.
We are a national web design franchise company based in Torquay, Devon, and we’re now looking for a talented Web Designer to join our fast-growing team creating visually impactful, user-friendly website designs for small businesses throughout the UK and Ireland.
About the role
The successful candidate will work closely with members of our tight-knit web design and development teams to bring ideas to life and deliver websites of an exceptionally high standard to our client base.
You’ll be using your experience, creativity, and the latest Adobe software to produce brilliant responsive websites, and full training will be provided on utilising your existing graphic design and web design skills alongside our bespoke website editing system.
– Accurately interpreting the design brief from every client in order to create unique, user-friendly websites for a truly diverse range of industries
– Collaborating closely with the Production Manager to ensure you effectively prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
– Completing any design requests or amendments required by the client in a timely manner
– Taking part in regular creative meetings and sharing ideas with your colleagues with a view to continual development and collaboration
– Undertaking any other design work required by the in-house marketing team, i.e. email design, print ads, business stationery, brochure design, social media graphics, etc.
– Staying up to date with all the latest technologies and design principles
We are seeking a hands-on, enthusiastic, and creative individual with a real flair for design and fantastic conceptual skills.
You’ll be someone who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team; but who is also self-motivated, organised, and able to work to deadlines. You’ll have an existing portfolio of design work, along with a keen interest in web technology and a great eye for detail.
Skills and experience
– Relevant design degree qualification or HND
– Experience in designing websites, branding, and digital marketing materials, either working in a design studio or as a freelancer
– Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
– Ability to create eye-catching, intuitive, and functional designs that deliver a great user experience, taking into account usability, accessibility, and search engine optimisation
– Proven creative thinking skills
– Strong layout skills and design aesthetic
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
– Strong interpersonal and team working skills
– Ability to create effective solutions to overcome any challenges
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About this vacancy
This is a full-time role based at our national Head Office in Torquay. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
You’ll be joining our experienced team in a contemporary working environment, with an open plan office and convenient location.
Please note: You will be required to work remotely for at least three months in keeping with the latest advice regarding COVID-19.
– 29 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), rising with length of service
– Travel allowance policy
– Employee assistance programme
– Regular social events
– Relaxed dress code
– Genuine training and development opportunities
– Free refreshments
To apply for the role of Web Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Digital Designer, Front End Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Website Designer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.