Competitive Salary (Negotiable on Skills and Experience) + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays
An opportunity for an experienced UX/UI Designer help shape the vision and product strategy of cybersecurity company, collaborating across multifunctional teams to deliver cutting edge products using their expertise from a design perspective
This position would suit a technically minded designer with a background as a developer who wishes to work in a holistic but challenging environment that not only supports its employees but pushes them to the next level.
Established for many years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits within world technology products used across the globe. Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees in professional career development.
You will be working amongst some of the leading minds in the industry to deliver a quality service, working as a part of a cross functional team working on a variety of projects. Projects will require you to look for ways to improve and innovate the technology to deliver exceptional customer service.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a full stack, cross-platform design experience within the cybersecurity space, in a fast moving dynamic business.
* Working to modernise, research and design of future generations of product, shaping product vision
* A strong portfolio of visual design and problem solving using UX methodologies and principles
* Contributing to help shape product strategy and vision,
* Collaborating closely with development teams during the prototyping and building of UI components.
* Primarily onsite in Brand New Office (Occasional Flexibility)
* Strong technical background + knowledge
* A depth of hands-on experience with various UX methods such as empathy mapping or customer journey mapping.
* Experience using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, XD
* Experience with Cybersecurity (Not Essential but beneficial)
* Self-motivate with the ability to adapt quickly, forming outstanding and innovative
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.