Due to a surge of new Digital projects, a fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our forward thinking North East based clients.
As well as a very competitive salary the benefits package within the market is highly attractive (happy to discuss in more detail).
This is an opportunity for to make that next step in your career and join a forward thinking and supportive business and become a key figure in new and exciting projects and clients. Furthermore a career path which will enable you to develop and work with diverse thinking teams, clients and new technologies and work with Data and Technical teams across the organisation on current and exciting new systems and applications, as well as developing yourself.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible to make sure the business infrastructure is fit for purpose, deployments are tested, automated and robust to help internal projects and external clients go further.
Due to Covid this for now will be a remote position.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
* Working with the platform product teams and wider business to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, facilitating, researching, conceiving, prototyping and sketching for digital products
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock ups, optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
* Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
Skills and Experience Required (Not all Essential):
* Significant experience in UX design experience, preferably in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
* Expertise in standard UX software such as InDesign and XD or similar, e.g. InVision, UXPin, etc
* Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
* A solid grasp of user-centred design and design thinking and their importance, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.
If you have the above skills and experience and you have the drive to enhance your own career, please forward you CV for consideration and to find out more
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.