Trainee Software Developer x 5 (Graduate) – Computer Science, STEM, Mathematics, Physics, Natural Science, Electronic Engineering Graduate, who want to work with awesome Technologies such as, AI, IOT, Machine2Machine Learning, Cloud Applications, Unified Communications, Software Solutions IT Security, and Project applications, the list goes on, 2:1 or above with A Levels A-B Grades or B-TEC at Distinction Level.
Training, career development and support given on an on-going basis. Must have excellent client facing, problem solving skills, and solid attention to detail. Salary 33-36k.
Our clients take pride in their core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in their high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, they are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
With a desire to succeed you will be a pivotal part of our clients fantastic engineering support team. With a vast array of clients, in depth training and a promote from within’ culture, then our clients wants you!
The Role: Trainee Software Developer (Graduate)
* Technical problem solving
* Fact finding
* Maintaining a commitment to keeping customers informed and build and maintain relationships of trust with customers
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* 2:1 Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / STEM/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Natural Science,
* Experience communicating technical information to a variety of technical and non-technical people
* Experience or knowledge of database query language (i.e. SQL) or a desire to learn
* Some programming languages would be of advantage or a willingness to learn
* Good experience in a customer facing role
Candidates willing to Relocate Post Covid urged to apply. Will be remote working, while in COVID restrictions, May need to go into training, once rectrictions are relaxed
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.