I’m working with an internationally renowned engineering group based outside of Brighton to bring in an experienced Test Manager. They are looking for someone to join their R&D team to be the link to their external stakeholders during the full life-cycle of their industry leading Automated Driving aids and driving technologies projects.
You will be working with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry to help create exciting new technologies. Your role will be to improve the project management function and to liaise directly with stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Testing algorithms for ADAS
* Test Strategy
* Test Plan
* Test Architecture
* Vehicle build planning
* Testing and validating the developed modules
* Demonstrate technical leadership & Mentorship
* Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a scientific or engineering subject
* Analytic thinking & interest in complex tasks
* Track record of testing of complex projects
* Experience in Test Management and Planning of multiple projects
* Experience of technical leadership of a team
* Programming abilities (at least one of C, C++, Python, Matlab/Simulink)
* Fluent in English
Nice to have skills
* Experience in Vehicle Testing / HiL systems
* Familiar with configuration management systems
* Experience in ADAS testing
* Experience with CANape, CANalyzer, CANoe, CAPL-Script etc…
In exchange you will get to work with projects at the forefront of autonomous driving aids, with one of the top tier providers of these technologies.
* Private medical insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Flexible working
* Extended time off in December
* Bonus Scheme
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.