Job Title: Technical Support Assistant
Location: Wellington, Somerset
Our growing client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team. As a technology-based company who provide a varied document management service to a wide range of customers as logical mind and strong attention to detail is a must.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking for a long-term position with the ambition to progress within the company in the future.
* Meeting the needs of the customer and customising software configuration
* Rectifying any issues customers may be experiencing
* Looking into and reporting any software application faults
* Production and maintenance of data
* Following procedures and keeping up with documentation
* Analysis and extraction of customer data
Essential Job Requirements
* Quick thinking and the ability to problem solve
* Strong attention for detail
* Confident learning new software
* Able to quickly absorb new information
* Work to tight deadlines
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to relay technical information clearly
* Experience using Microsoft Office applications
* Easily adaptable
* Independently manage work load
* Coding experience
* Experience working in a technical support environment
* Experience working with application logs
This is an excellent opportunity working in a busy atmosphere with the chance of future progression. The hours for this role would be 8.30 – 5.30 with a one hour break. The company offer 28 days holiday rising to 33(1 day increments annually) including bank holidays. Other benefits include a Generous Bonus Scheme and Optional Private Health Care.
For more information, please contact Maria at our Huddersfield office on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.