General Dynamics UK is a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide.
Our employee culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork and possesses a strong will to succeed. The pioneering technologies and the quality of our people give us our competitive edge. Dynamics is not just part of our name, it’s part of our spirit.
Assistance in day to day running of the Bristol CWE (Collaborative Working Environment) including management of accounts, service desk management and SharePoint site collection administration.
Management of the service desk involves working within the confines of a service management tool to deal with incidents, requests and changes.
SharePoint site collection administration involves management of SharePoint libraries and lists in a controlled document management system (DMS). Understanding account per missioning and security is key within the confines of the role. The candidate is expected to provide light web design including HTML, CSS including the use of web parts.
Management of accounts includes creation, permission changes and account deletion. Management of personal data in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is required
A general level of IT hardware setup will accompany the role such as, video teleconference operation, managing meeting room equipment and asset management
* Working within a focused IT team which manages delivery in a defence environment
* Site collection administration, lists, libraries, per missioning etc.
* Good administration, communication and organizational skills
* Ability to deal with repetitive tasks
* Able to work under service level agreement time limited situation
* Ensure good record keeping and following ITIL incident/request process
* Basic level IT qualification (A+, Network +, IT apprenticeship etc.)
* IT service desk experience
* Has site owner level experience i.e. has worked on or managed SharePoint sites
GDUK offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. A flexible benefits package, 25 days holiday, a compressed fortnight offering every other Friday off and an attractive bonus scheme
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.