Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Manchester M1 (Hybrid: 2 days p/w Remote)
Salary: up to £60,000
Contract Type: Permanent
My client, an established secured loans company is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team and help transform and migrate the current systems in both front and back-end software development. The client is a market leader in its sector that with huge aspirations for the future!
You will be joining a fantastic team and have the chance to play a fundamental role in the transformation of the company. With some very exciting new projects on the horizon, including the creation of a unique CRM system, this is a great time to join!
The role would be fast-paced, and perfect for a dynamic PM to take control of an objective from inception to completion; holding stand-up meetings, overseeing a team of developers, and pinpointing any issues as they arise for efficient and affirmative action.
* 3+ years in a Technical Project Management position (Development)
* Fast Paced with a strong understanding of the full SDLC
* A strong communicator, able to communicate with various stakeholders
* PRINCE2 practitioner
* Coding experience is beneficial, however not essential.
* Extra days holiday with each year of service
* Death in service – 2X annual salary
* Hybrid Remote working
* Healthcare expenses covered by the company
* Extra day off & vouchers on your Birthday
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Quarterly Social Events & a HUGE Christmas Party!
If you think you tick the boxes required for this position, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.