I am working with a global technology business in South Essex who are expanding their development teams as a result of recent success and demand.
I have a brand new opportunity for a Technical Lead to join and manage a team of 5 developers who focus on maintaining the UK platforms and also act as an extension of the central development team.
This is a leadership role however will still remain hands on, whereby you'll be helping with design, architecture and fixing any bugs with existing solutions.
This opportunity will initially be remote based due to Covid19, however will move to office days when the world opens up again! Therefore, you must be able to travel regularly to their offices next year.
• Manage the delivery of multiple complex system development projects from design à release
• Guide team development efforts towards successful product delivery
• Working closely with PMs and BAs to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis à design à delivery
• Take part in reviews / meetings and update on project progress
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure seamless implementation of existing and new systems
• Contribute to post implementation reviews
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
• Expert programming within C#, C++, SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Solid knowledge of developing within Microsoft based environments
• Extensive knowledge of Development Design Patterns
• Previous people management experience with the ability to lead and influence others
• Experience with source control management system and CI/CD environments
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience with agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
• Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Get in touch with Helena at Pure for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.