We are delighted to be supporting one of our long-term clients in their search for a SQL Database Administrator on an initial 6-month fixed term contract.
Main duties will include:
* Designing and building a new Microsoft SQL database
* Gathering requirements and preparing reports
* Assisting with migration from old SQL servers
* Updating documentation
* Providing training to member of the IT team to support the future use of the new environment
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience designing and deploying SQL environments using current and previous versions of Microsoft SQL Server
* Excellent communications skills
* Excellent troubleshooting ability
* Ability to design and deliver SQL environments both on premises and in Microsoft Azure
If this role looks like your next challenge, please apply via the advert or contact Jamie ASAP for more info!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.