Solutions Architect required to join a market leading organisation on an initial 6 month contract, remote working and paying a competitive daily rate (inside IR35). My client is looking for a hybrid between a Business Solutions Analyst and a Solutions Architect. You will be responsible for analysing business problems and requirements, taking requirements through to proof of concept deliveries and then work with the development teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing solution options, prototype solutions by configuration of applications, and engage with stakeholders to agree optimal solution.
* Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst/architect, developer in Dynamics 365.
* In depth technical understanding and hands on experience across projects of Dynamics 365 configuration and operation.
* Knowledge of how best to deliver requirements using out of the box configuration and able to discuss tangible examples from previous hands on experience.
* Identify when extension would be required and the best approach to be able to shape the solution with developers and deliver.
* Experience of data migration and Dynamics 365
* Knowledge of when to use the power platform is required and hands on experience is desirable.
* No minimum formal qualification level but ISEB certification or Architectural Qualification (BCS Certificate or TOGAF) are desirable.
* Understanding and experience of Requirements Engineering and Management.
* Experience of a full project lifecycle
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.