Our financial services client is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join on an initial 9-month contract. As a member of the My Access Portal (MAP) Programme you will be accountable for supporting the delivery of relevant architectural and designs and corresponding documentation which will allow a global deployment of the MAP solution, working in compliance with the clients Architectural and Security Governance models.
* Define and assess technical architectures and solutions
* Define technical requirements
* Produce high and low level technical designs
* Produce Integration designs
* Define security controls and architecture commensurate with cloud and application security best practice
* Obtain design approval through attendance and presentation at appropriate governance forums
* Supporting technical build team
* Working with vendors to define and agree any requests for enhancement required by the programme
* Proven history of delivering solution designs for high availability, secure enterprise solutions
* Proven history of delivering integration designs
* 10+ years experience in the Identity and Access Governance domain
* Experience designing and implementing large-scale, complex Identity and Access Governance programmes
* Proficient in integrating, configuring and implementing the SailPoint product suite (IdentityIQ, Identity AI, CAM, etc)
* Migration and consolidation experience from legacy IGA technology – ideally One Identity manager
* Experience integrating IGA solutions with ticketing system such as ServiceNow
* Experience integrating IGA solutions with secrets management/vault technology such as HashCorp vault.
* DevOps and CI/CD experience to aid the automated deployment and configuration of SailPoint in cloud infrastructure, ideally containerised
* Experience of integrating IGA with PAM solutions such CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Delinea etc)
* Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and hosting applications on them.
* Strong team worker delivering to deadlines
* Ability to deliver high quality technical documentation