This is an amazing opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our clients expanding Accounts Team as an Software Tester.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge within a Testing and Quality Control environment. At the forefront of everything we do, our testing team aim to provide consistently bug free Accounts software toour clients users whilst maintaining defined SLAs.
There Accounts Department are a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of the software we produce, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software.
• Test Accounts Software, using various testing methods
• Liaise with customers, staff and Software Developers when required to ensure issues are understood, effectively recorded and communicated to ensure a satisfactory resolution
• Ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
• Liaise with colleagues within the Accounts and Testing Teams to ensure continuity of service for all users.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training.
• Have a logical and thorough approach to problem solving
• Be quality focused / Possess an eye for detail
• Well organised with good prioritisation skills with the ability to learn quickly and accurately
• Be motivated and client focused
• A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
• Approachable with a willingness to help others
• Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner with excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience in Microsoft SQL is advantageous with previous software testing experience is also an advantage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.