Software Engineer – Medical Devices
Salary up to £50k + Benefits
Are you an experienced Software Engineer with embedded C++ experience? Do you want to work for a global, market leading medical device company? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting 2 Software Engineers for a leading medical device company who specialise within the critical care market.
The position will be based from the company’s head office in Croydon and will be responsible for the development of a variety of existing and new safety critical medical device projects.
You will be responsible for developing software elements within these projects, contributing to a team of 4 – 6 multi-disciplined software engineers and will work collaboratively with team members and the Verification & Validation group.
This is a hands-on role and will require a ‘can do’ approach focused on team orientated software development within an Agile Scrum environment.
* Previous embedded C++ experience
* Multithreaded / multi-process development on RTOS’s
* Linux or Win32 APIs within an embedded time critical platform
* Strong debugging experience within IDE environments
* Exposure to UML
* Agile Development with SOLID Design Principles
* Verification within a regulatory controlled environment, Design Review, Static Analysis, Code reviews, Unit Test, System Test
* Software configuration management e.g., SVN/GIT
* Working within a regulated software environment
* Risk management / Risk based design
If you like the sound of this position and feel you have the relevant experience, please apply now.
Olison Medical Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Olison Medical Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Due to a high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact successful applicants within 5 working days. We may, however, contact you regarding other potential roles of interest
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.